Board logo

标题: [翻唱] 一首英文歌恩。。someone's watching over me [打印本页]

作者: 石林鱼    时间: 2010-12-3 21:55     标题: 一首英文歌恩。。someone's watching over me

很喜欢这首歌的歌词
想放弃的时候听了会有动力
这几周好忙 但是想唱唱歌发泄一下
后面某些音没有力气吼上去了
于是送上链接。。。
http://www.yyfc.com/play.aspx?reg_id=1820240&song_id=4976137

I Found myself today

Oh I Found myself and ran away

But something pulled me back

The voice of reson I forgot I had

All I know is you‘re not here to say

What you always used to say

But it‘s written in the sky tonight

So I won‘t give up

No I won‘t break down

Sooner than it seems life turns around

And I‘ll be strong even if it all goes wrong

When I‘m standing in the dark I‘ll still believe

Someone‘s waching over me

I‘ve seen that bright light

And it‘s shinning on my destiny

shinning all the time and I won‘t be afraid

To follow everywhere it‘s taking me

All I know is yesterday is gone

And right now I belong

To this moment to my dreams

So I won‘t give up

No I won‘t break down

Sooner than it seems life turns around

And I‘ll be strong even if it all goes wrong

When I‘m standing in the dark I‘ll still believe

Someone‘s waching over me

It doesn‘t matter what pepole say

And It doesn‘t matter how long it takes

Believe in yourself and you‘ll fly high

And it only matters how true you‘re heart

So I won‘t give up

No I won‘t break down

Sooner than it seems life turns around

And I‘ll be strong even if it all goes wrong

When I‘m standing in the dark I‘ll still believe

Someone‘s waching over me

That I won‘t give up

No I won‘t break down

Sooner than it seems life turns around

And I‘ll be strong even if it all goes wrong

When I‘m standing in the dark I‘ll still believe

Someone‘s waching over...

Someone‘s waching over...

Someone‘s waching over me

Yeah...Oh...

Someone‘s waching over me
作者: ﹏霏、星°    时间: 2010-12-3 22:56

占SF~然后听~
作者: ﹏霏、星°    时间: 2010-12-3 22:57

自弹自唱咩?
强人呢~
鱼酱声音也好听呢~
作者: 由愛    时间: 2010-12-3 23:21

魚醬的萌音還是那麼特別呢
特別是唱英文歌的時候呢~~
作者: 石林鱼    时间: 2010-12-4 09:08

自弹自唱咩?
强人呢~
鱼酱声音也好听呢~
﹏霏、星° 发表于 2010-12-3 22:57


不是啦。。。是自己消音的伴奏恩。。。
作者: 石林鱼    时间: 2010-12-4 09:08

魚醬的萌音還是那麼特別呢
特別是唱英文歌的時候呢~~
由愛 发表于 2010-12-3 23:21


谢谢由酱。。。但是。。。鱼酱觉得这首自己声音一点也不萌ING。。。。。。。
作者: ﹏霏、星°    时间: 2010-12-4 10:06

回复 5# 石林鱼

好吧...我是不会消音的人~
作者: 由愛    时间: 2010-12-4 13:52

回复 6# 石林鱼
嗯嗯,可是覺得是少女禦呢
反正就是魚醬的聲音很好聽的意思嘛~~
作者: 石林鱼    时间: 2010-12-5 11:33

回复 8# 由愛

恩恩。。。抱由酱> <
作者: 石林鱼    时间: 2010-12-5 11:33

回复 7# ﹏霏、星°


   其实我也不会。。。就没有调任何的东西。。。就cut vocal了恩,,,
作者: ﹏霏、星°    时间: 2010-12-5 12:06

回复 10# 石林鱼

...
我的消音就不敢听...




欢迎光临 Ritzberry Fields (http://bbs.forritz.org/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2